In the event that your business faces temporary disruptions, you may have to
close down your center for a few days or work reduced hours. In such a case, it is a best practice to turn off the regular notifications you receive such as reports about sales, collections, and register closure.
To turn off daily reports
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- On the main menu, click the Admin tab.
- Go to Organization > Organizations > Reports tab.
- Expand Admin > Daily Reports.
- Clear or deselect the daily reports that are enabled for your business.
- Click Save.
All your active daily reports are turned off. Owners, managers, and other users who normally receive these reports will no longer get them.