After you have enabled the CMA for your business, you must configure the basic settings such as Employee Catalog, Services Catalog among others in Zenoti. These settings and configurations allow you to display services, providers, and allow you to accept bookings on the CMA.
- Employee Schedule: You must set up employee schedules for your service providers as Zenoti uses this information to show their availability in Appointment Book and in CMA.
Learn how you can configure the Employee Schedule.
- Employee Catalog: Employee catalog allows you to display the available providers in CMA.
Learn how you can configure the Employee Catalog.
- Service Catalog: You must set up the service catalog as this displays the services on your CMA.
Learn how you can configure the Service Catalog.
- Center Hours: Configure the settings Online Booking Start Time and End Time. Learn how you can configure the Center Hours - Online Booking Start Time and End Time.
- Block Out Time: You must set up the Block Out times for the providers to allow them to take personal or other breaks.
Learn how you can set up the Employee Block Out Time.
Note: Apart from configuring these basic settings, you must also configure some advanced settings. Reach out to Zenoti Customer Services for configuring the advanced settings.