While you are uploading an audit file to Zenoti, you may across some errors, or you may not be able to upload the file itself.
Here's a few guidelines that you can follow to avoid such problems:
- Export the stock data from Zenoti to either an Excel file or CSV file.
- Do not rename the file or the sheet name in the file.
3. Enter only positive stock quantities. Do not enter quantities in minus, for example, -10.
4. Do not change other details: Code, Product Name, Category, and Subcategory.
5. If you see that a product does not have a code, you must first add it in Zenoti, add it here in the sheet, and then finally import the sheet to Zenoti.
6. Ensure that the file size is not more than 3MB.