You can set job level commissions for employees when they sell packages. You can set these commissions as a flat amount or as a percentage of the package price.
Example: For a package worth $600, you can define if you want to have a certain percentage of $600 as commission (10% of $600) or, you can define a flat amount ($50).
To configure commissions at the Job level for employees selling packages
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Click Employee > Jobs > Name of the Job.
- Click the Packages tab.
- In the Name field, start typing the Package Name and select the appropriate membership from the list of suggestions.
- In the Commission field, enter the flat amount or the commission percentage with the percentage (%) symbol.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 if you want to add multiple packages.
- Click Save.
The commission for the sale of the package is awarded to all employees with the job name specified.