Businesses like to attract and retain guests by giving them a feel-good factor when they walk-in for a service.
To help you (as a business owner, manager, or front-desk staff) deliver this personalized experience to the guest, Zenoti Mobile gives you the ability to create notes related to the guest.
Depending on the type of notes created, they appear as alerts whenever an action is performed for the guest. Thereby allowing a provider or the front-desk staff to make a decision on how to give a guest the best experience.
Permissions required: By default, the manager role has permission to enter guest notes. You can enable permission to other roles if required.
To enter and enable guest notes as alerts
1. From the Zenoti Mobile, tap Customer tab.
2. Search and select the guest.
The Guest Details screen appears.
3. Tap the Notes tab.
Different types of notes appear.
4. To add notes, tap +Notes against the following different notes:
- Generic Notes: In the Generic Notes window, add generic notes related to the guest and tap Save.
This note appears as an alert every time an employee (with appropriate access permission) opens the Notes tab in the Guest Profile screen.
Example: You can add notes such as ‘Guest willing to share a good experience on Yelp’. These notes are a piece of general information anyone with access to Guest Profile screen can view, edit, or delete.
- Profile Notes: In the Profile Notes window, add a note and tap Save.
For example, if you have added notes as ‘Collect alternative email address and area pin code from the guest’, the alert appears when a provider or the front-desk staff opens the Guest Profile screen.
- Checkin Notes: In the Checkin Notes window, enter the notes and tap Save.
For example, if you have added notes as ‘Guest likes green tea. Offer green tea after check-in’ the following alert appears when the guest’s appointment status is changed to ‘check-in’.
- Booking Notes: In the Booking Notes window, add booking-related notes and tap Save.
Example: If you have added notes as ‘Guest is allergic to lavender oil’, the following alert appears whenever an appointment is booked for that guest.
- Payment Notes: In the Payment Notes window, add payment-related notes and tap Save.
For example, if you have added notes as ‘Guest wants to use card-on-file to pay for massages’, the following alert appears when the front-desk staff or provider (with appropriate permission enabled) collect payment for the guest.
Note: To turn off alerts that appear when you checkin a guest or collect payments, use Don’t Show Again option.
- Private Notes: In the Private Notes window, a center manager or owner can add private notes related to the guest and tap Save.
Note: Only the employees with ViewPrivate permission enabled at the organization level can view, add, or delete private notes in the Notes tab.
Example: The permission is enabled for a manager role, so a manager can add notes as ‘Guest is very picky. Wants all services done by to be done by the provider Kate’.
All the notes you have added for a guest, appear as follows when you open the Notes tab.
Employees with appropriate role permission can view, add, or delete the notes these notes on the Notes tab in the Guest Profile screen.