If you want to create a new membership which is similar to an existing membership, you can do this easily by cloning the existing membership. For example, if you have an active membership for which you want to change the price and offer the new price to new customers. You can clone the existing membership and assign it the new price.
The cloned membership will inherit the existing membership type - recurring or non-recurring.
To clone a membership
- At the organization level, navigate to Marketing > Memberships > Memberships.
The Manage Memberships page opens.
- In the Name column, click the membership name.
The Edit Membership page opens.
- Click Clone.
The Clone Membership dialog box appears.
4. Enter the required information.
5. Select the configurations to copy from the existing membership. Some
configurations are already selected for you. Clear the ones you don’t want and
select the ones you want to keep.
Note: You cannot clear the General Tab option.
6. Click OK.
7. To edit the cloned membership, in the confirmation message, click the link.
8. After you are done, click Save.
When you clone a membership, the new membership will have the same essential characteristic as the original membership. For example, if you clone a recurring membership, the cloned membership will also be a recurring membership.
Create a recurring membership
Create a non-recurring membership