In Zenoti you can define the price scaling for a provider and also choose how to display the provider price for the service selected by the guest. When the guests use the kiosk to book an appointment, they can see the pricing for services as per the provider price range and make a conscious choice.
To enable price display in kiosk
- Ensure you are at the center level.
- From Admin tab, go to Organization > Centers.
The Edit Center page appears.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Guest Kiosk section.
- Do one of the following:
- To display the price range for the services, select the Display Price as a range checkbox.
When the guest books an appointment from the kiosk, the service pricing for provider appears as follows:
- To display the provider price with a label, select the Display Price with a label checkbox.
The Label to precede the Service Price box appears with a default text, Starting. To label the price range, enter a label name.
For example, if you define the label as Starts at in the Label to precede the Service Price box, the price scaling appears as follows in kiosk:
6. Click Save.