After configuring the Configuration tab, you must set up the Authorize tab to enable the integration. This tab allows you to enter details to authorize Zenoti to access the Shopify store and sync information.
To set up the Authorize details
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Integrations > E-Commerce.
- Expand the Authorize tab.
You will find the following settings:
- Store URL: Enter the URL of your store. For example, https://myshop.myshopify.com.
- Enable/disable integration.
- Authorize Now: This button authorizes Zenoti to access your Shopify store and sync inventory information.
Note: When you click this button, a tax group is also created automatically with the following details:
- Tax group code: OnlineSales
- Tax group name: Ecommerce Sales Tax
- Active: Yes
- Tax Component: no tax component
- Center - Shopify default center
i. Click Authorize Now.
The Shopify Login page appears.
ii. Enter your Shopify credentials.
iii. Click Log in.
You are logged into Shopify.
iv. Click Install Unlisted App.
The app is installed and the authorization is complete and you are redirected to the Zenoti integration page.
- Register Scripts (Only for Shopify Plus subscription): Click Register Scripts to enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Shopify store. This means that your guests do not have to log in separately to the Shopify store. They can log in to your Webstore with their credentials and seamlessly transition to your Shopify store. In the backend, Shopify will use the multipass secret key and authorize guests from your website to your Shopify store.
- Uninstall: Click Uninstall if you want to disable the Zenoti-Shopify integration.The guest will not be able to view the Products link in the Webstore.
Next Step: Set up the Manual Sync