If you are a center that has opened recently or want to give promotional discounts to attract new guests, Zenoti allows you to display introductory pricing for services on your Webstore.
When new guests visit your Webstore, they will see the price of the services at a discounted rate and this way you can boost your new guest bookings.
In this article, you will learn how to show introductory prices on your Webstore.
Before You Begin
You must create an Intro Campaign and assign it to the center where you will display the introductory pricing to the guests.
Learn more about creating an intro campaign.
To enable the display of introductory pricing
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > Webstore V2 Template.
The template settings page appears.
3. Expand the General settings
4. Scroll down and configure the following settings related to introductory pricing:
- Enable Intro Pricing for Guests: Turn this setting to ON to enable intro pricing on services for new guests.
- Campaign Code: Enter the campaign code that you created. In this case, enter the code of the Intro Campaign.
- Custom Banner for Intro Pricing: Enter the CSS text for the intro pricing banner. This banner appears for users who are not signed in. After signing-in, guests will see their respective banners such as their Membership banner or an existing guest banner.
- Allow Center Override: If you want the introductory pricing feature to be enabled for specific centers instead of the entire organization, then turn this setting to ON.
Note: When you enable center-level override, you must configure the introductory pricing from the center-level catalog.
Navigate to center-level > Admin > Organization > Centers > Online Booking > Webstore V2 Settings.
5. After you configure the introductory pricing, you can select any of the following:
- Save as Draft: To save the settings but not publish the changes.
- Publish: To publish all the changes.
- Preview: To preview all the unpublished changes.
Zenoti Webstore V2: Overview