Right from the product is manufactured until it reaches the retail stores, different codes are assigned to identify it.
- Product Code: Code assigned in Zenoti. This can be auto-generated.
- You must add this code while creating the product.
- Barcode: Code assigned by the manufacturer.If the manufacturer change the code frequently, you can add multiple barcodes and have one code as the primary code.
- You can add this code while creating the product.
- Vendor Product Part Number: Code assigned by the vendor.
- You can add this code while associating the product to the vendor.
In case of multiple barcodes or vendor part numbers being same for