The Styling and Custom CSS settings of Webstore V2 allow you to add images to the header, customize the link of your Thank You page, and create a custom header. This will allow you to customize the look and feel of the Webstore as per your business requirements.
To configure the Styling and Custom CSS settings
- Ensure that you are at the organization-level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > Webstore V2 template.
The Webstore V2 template opens.
- Expand the Styling and Custom CSS settings.
4. Configure the following settings:
- Header Logo URL: Give the image URL of the header logo that will appear on every page of the Webstore.
- Header Goto URL: Give the URL of your salon website or the home page. This logo appears in the header section of the Webstore.
- Custom Header: Paste a customized HTML code to show your custom header.
Note: If you use this option, the Header Logo URL and the Header Goto URL are ignored.
- Location Picker: Enables your guests to change locations as per their requirements.Note: This is based on your organization-level settings.
- Footer: Paste a customized HTML code to show your guests a customized footer.
Note: If you leave this field blank, guests do not see any footer.
- Header Find Us Image URL: Paste the Find Us page URL here. The URL will take your guests to the page with all your location details.
- Header FAQ Image URL: Paste the FAQ page URL here. The link will take your guests to your FAQ page.
- Thank You Page URL: You can create a customized Thank You page by inserting the HTML code in the Thank you Page field.
- Banner Image URL: Add an Image URL for your banner that will appear on the Webstore.
- Android App ID: Enter the id of your salon’s Android app.
- iOS App ID: Enter the id of your salon’s iOS app.
5. After you configure the above settings, select any of the following:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings- - changes are not published.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the settings and make them live.
- Preview: Select this option to preview the changes that you made - changes are not published.