If you are a new center and do not want your guests to book the services on your Webstore, then you can configure the Display Settings and enable only the applicable offerings. The Display Settings of the Webstore allow you to enable Services, Gift Cards, Memberships, or Packages individually.
To customize the Display Settings
- Ensure that you are at the organization-level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking > Webstore V2 template.
The Webstore V2 template opens.
- Expand the Display Settings section.
4. Configure the following settings:
- Enable Services: Turn ON this setting if you want your guests to view all your services and book an appointment.
- Enable Gift Cards: Turn ON this setting if you want your guests to purchase Gift Cards on your Webstore.
- Enable Memberships Sales: Turn ON this setting, if you want your guests to purchase Memberships on your Webstore.
- Enable Series Packages: Turn ON this setting, if you want your guests to purchase Series Packages on your Webstore.
5. After you configure the above settings, select any of the following:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings - changes are not published.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the settings and make them live.
- Preview: Select this option to preview the changes that you made - changes are not published.
Things to Remember
- The items on the Webstore page are displayed in the following order:
b. Gift Cards
d. Series Packages
- You must set up a payment processor when you enable Gift Cards, Memberships, and Series Packages.
- At least one of the following Gift Card types should be configured if you are enabling the Gift Card feature: