After a center raises a transfer order to request products from your center, your must dispatch the order. You can either dispatch the full order or partial order with multiple shipments.
While you are dispatching an order, if the quantity in the floor is low, and your org has enabled the Enable auto checkouts from store to floor for product transfers setting, the stock is checked out from store to floor automatically.
Important: In case you’ve signed up with Zenoti after the April 2020 release, you will not see this setting - it is enabled by default.
In this article, you will know how to dispatch the transfer order in full or partial.
To dispatch a raised transfer order
- Navigate to Inventory > Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page appears.
- Locate the transfer order as follows:
a. From the Select a Report drop-down list, select List of Orders.
b. From the Order Type drop-down list, select Transfer From to get the orders raised to your center.
c. From the status drop-down list, select Raised.
Note: If you have already dispatched the order partially, select the status as Intransit.
All transfer orders that are raised to your center are displayed.
- Click the Ref# link of the transfer order.
The transfer order is opened.
- Product Code: The code defined by the Admin while adding the product in the Products page.
- Product Name: Name of the product
- Retail Raised: Retail quantity raised by the center
- Consumable Raised: Professional supply quantity raised by the center
- Retail Qty: Retail quantity remaining to be dispatched. After you click Save & Dispatch, it is auto-calculated as (Retail Raised - Retail to Dispatch), which is 0 in case of a full dispatch.
- Consumable Qty: Consumable quantity remaining to be dispatched. After you click Save & Dispatch, it is auto-calculated as (Consumable Raised - Consumable to Dispatch), which is 0 in case of a full dispatch.
- MRP ($): Maximum retail price or the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of the product
- Unit Price ($): Transfer price defined by your center
- Retail to Dispatch: Retail quantity that your center is dispatching. It is auto-populated and it is the same as the raised quantity. Edit this field if you need to do a partial dispatch.
- Consumable to Dispatch: Consumable quantity that your center is dispatching. It can be a full dispatch or a partial dispatch. Edit this field if you need to do a partial dispatch.
- Discount ($ or %): Discount defined by your center.
- OnDelivery Price ($): Product Price charged by your center. It is usually the same as the unit price unless if you want to give better pricing to the destination center. The destination center can also change it while receiving the delivery.
- Total Price ($): (Retail Qty + Consumable Qty) x Unit Price
For example, if the Retail Qty is 20 and Consumable Qty is 30 and the unit price is $5, the Total Price is (20 + 30) x 5 = $250
- Tax: Transfer tax defined by your center. If you want to use a different tax, select it from the drop-down list
- Total Tax ($): Total tax on the total price
- Notes: Use this field to record any specific details about transferring the product.
- Shipping & Handling: Cost that you incur to dispatch the order and charge to the destination center.
- Grand Total: Total cost to transfer the order. It is auto-calculated as(Total Price + Total tax + Shipping & Handling)
4. (Optional) Before dispatching, if you want you can edit the order details and click Save.
5. Click Save & Dispatch, if you are doing a partial dispatch or a full dispatch.
The order is dispatched and the status changes to InTransit.
Note: The status does not change for orders that have already delivered stock partially.
If you made a partial dispatch, repeat steps 1 to 5 until you dispatch the full order. However, if you made a full dispatch, wait for the destination center to mark the delivery as Full Delivery (order status changes to Fully Delivered) or Partial Delivery (order status changes to Partially Delivered).