You can refund day packages in different cases such as when guests cannot take the services in the day package after making full payment or if they experience reactions on their skin after taking services.
Important: To be able to refund day packages, you must have the required permissions. Your Admin must enable for the following permission for your role: Admin > Organization > Security Roles > Name of the Role > Permissions tab > Appointment Book > Service Refund.
The administrator and owner roles have this permission by default.
To refund day packages
- In the Appointment Book, open the guest's profile.
The Guest Details page appears.
- Select the Appointments tab.
The tab displays a list of all the appointments for the guest.
- Look for the invoice that you want to refund, and do one of the following:
- Click the Refund icon in the Refund column of the invoice.
- Click the invoice number, and then click I want to > Refund Invoice.
The Refund Invoice window appears.
4. On the Refund page, select the day package you want to refund and enter the amount to be refunded in the Refund Amount field.
Note: As of now, you cannot do a partial refund of a day package - this means, you must enter the full amount to refund. Also, you can process such a refund only once (not multiple times).
5. Click Proceed to Refund.
The Payment Methods page appears.
6. Choose how you want to refund the payment. Learn how
Note: You can choose to refund a day package as a prepaid card.