When you purchase the Ingenico iPP350 device, it may not be configured to the USB mode. In this article, you will learn how you can change the connectivity type for the device to USB.
Refer to the following image for a quick reference of the device:
To enable USB mode on iPP350 device
- Hold the Clear button (Yellow color) and the Function button (FUNC) for two seconds.
The device reboots and the Payment Express logo appears.
2. Press the Clear (Yellow) button when the Payment Express logo appears.
You are prompted to enter the menu code.
3. Enter the code 5210.
The Configurations screen appears.
4. Select POS Config and press the green Enter button.
5. Select Connection Type and press the green Enter button.
6. Select USB and press the green Enter button.
The USB mode for the device is enabled.
7. Press the red Cancel button to go back.
The Configurations screen re-appears.
8. Select Host Config and press the green Enter button.
9. Select Network and press the Enter button.
10. Select Forward By POS and press the Enter button.
The setup for the device is complete.