A membership usually provide the customer with a chance to buy products at a discounted fee. You can set up how the discounts are applied for the membership.
This step is available only if you have set the Product Discounts toggle key to Yes on the General tab.
You can access these options when creating a membership and when you edit a membership.
On this tab, you can:
- Specify the discounts available to members for when they buy a retail product.
- Set up the discounts as a percentage of the product price or as a flat amount.
- Set up discounts for individual products, groups of products, or for all services.
To specify product discounts:
- In the Set discount for list, select the product category.
- In the Category list, select All or a specific category.
- If you selected a category, in the Sub Category list, select All or a specific product.
- In the Discount box, enter the discount as a percentage of the product price or as a flat amount.
- Click Add. The discount definition is added to the table.
Repeat steps 1 to 5 for all the products for which you want to offer on discount as part of the membership.
6. Click Save.