The steps for successful Auto-pay are as follows:
- The front-desk staff sees the appointment for Julia on the selected date and time. The appointment block shows the Auto-pay icon indicating that the guest has Auto-pay enabled.
2. Julia enters the center and checks-in to her appointment either from the CMA or from the front desk.
3. Julia’s saved card is authorized as soon as she checks-in to her appointment.
For example, if Julia booked an appointment for a Balinese Massage that costs $100.00 and if she configures 10% as her tip, the card will be authorized for a total amount of $110.00 ($100.00 + $10.00).
4. After the services are completed, Julia walks out of the center.
5. The front desk completes the transaction by selecting Auto Pay from the context menu of the appointment block.
6. The front desk sees an alert message on the Appointment Book after
the Auto-pay is successful. The invoice is automatically closed.
7. Julia is also notified about the successful payment and is prompted to add additional tips if she is happy with the services.
Note: The tips charged in the invoice are based on the option the guest selected when she enabled Auto-pay on her mobile app. The guest can give additional tips if she so wishes - this is optional.