At times, guests may want to take services along with their friends or family. Such bookings are called group bookings, where a guest is accompanied by other guests (up to 6 guests). Group bookings may also include services for couples.
To enable group booking
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Catalog.
The Catalog page opens.
- Select the Simple Template.
- Click Go To Settings.
The Catalog settings page opens.
5. Expand the Group Booking section.
Configure the following settings in this section:
- Enable Group Booking: Turn ON the slider to enable your guests to book
a group appointment.
- Guest Label: A group booking has a host (the one who books the services) and other guests (who make up the rest of the group). The Guest Label field allows you to name the group of the guests excluding the host. For example, you can call them as Guests, Co-Guests, or Group Guests.
- Enable Couples Booking: If your business caters to couples or has services specifically targeted for couples, enable this setting. Turn ON this slider to enable couples booking.
Note: This setting is disabled by default.
- Group Booking Label: The Group Booking Label lets your guests know that they can book the services for themselves, a group, or for someone else. The text you enter here appears beside the guest selection drop-down list. For example, “I’d like to book an appointment for”, or “This booking is for ”
- Group Booking Guest Limit: The maximum number of guests that an online group booking can accommodate is six. However, some businesses might not be in a position to accommodate six guests at a time. In such cases, businesses can limit the maximum number of guests.
For example, enter 4 in this field to set a guest limit for group bookings.
6. Select any of the following after you configure the group booking settings:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings. Your changes are
saved but not yet published.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the configured settings.
- Preview: Select this option to preview all the configured settings.