After you create the Triggers, Variables, and Tags in Google Tag Manager, you can log in to Google Analytics to see how many of your guests booked an appointment successfully and which services did they book. You can also view the E-Commerce sales performance and product performance in Google Analytics that show you a plethora of E-Commerce information of your business.
To view the E-Commerce numbers of your business in Google Analytics, you must do the following:
- Add Google Analytics script in Zenoti
- Set up E-Commerce reporting in Google Analytics
1. Add the Google Analytics script in Zenoti.
- In Google Analytics navigate to Admin > Property > Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
2. Copy the Google Analytics script.
3. In Zenoti, at the organization-level, navigate to Admin > Organizations
> Organization > Online Booking > Webstore V2 Template.
4. Expand the Analytics tab.
5. Turn ON the Enable E-Commerce Transactions for Google Analytics setting.
6. Paste the Google Analytics script in the Google Tag Manager field. (You
must paste this code beneath the Google Tag Manager script).
2. Set up E-Commerce reporting in Google Analytics
- In Google Analytics, navigate to Admin > View > Ecommerce Settings.
- Switch ON the Enable Ecommerce toggle.
- Switch ON the Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting.
4. Create the following funnel step labels:
a) Service Listing
b) Book Appointment Button
c) Click on Confirm Booking
d) Thank You Page
5. Click Save.
You have successfully enabled E-Commerce reporting in Google Analytics.
To view the performance in Google Analytics
- Log in to Google Analytics.
Google Analytics dashboard opens.
- Expand Conversions on the side menu.
- Select E-Commerce dropdown.
Find the following information:
- Product Performance: Shows the revenue generate by the sale of products, quantity sold, average price, average quantity by SKU and top-selling category.
2. Sales Performance: Shows the revenue generated by sales over a period