The Webstore allows your guests to schedule the date and time for appointments, specify providers of their choice, and even purchase products online. To do all the above, guests must sign up using an email id and create a profile. Guests can access this profile to view the information related to appointments, gift cards, and memberships.
To access the guest profile on the Webstore
Your guests do the following actions:
- Navigate to the Webstore by opening the URL.
The Webstore home page appears.
- Click Sign In.
The Sign In or Create Account page opens.
- Enter your email id.
If the email id is new, Sign Up page opens. If the email id is on file, then Password field appears. The Services page appears after the guest signs up or logs in.
- Click the guest profile icon.
The guest profile opens.
Sections of the Guest Profile:
- Profile: Click this section to view the guest’s personal details, such as the address, phone number, date of birth, and email address. Guests can edit their information from this section.
- Appointments: Click this section to view all the Upcoming Appointments and Past Appointments, booked on the Webstore. Guests can fill the feedback form for the past appointments. For the upcoming appointments, guests can cancel an appointment or fill the consent form.
- Memberships: Click this section to view the memberships purchased by the guest.
- Series Packages: Click this section to view all the series packages purchased by the guest. This section shows the validity of the Series Package and the benefits used.
- Gift Cards: Click this section to view a history of all the gift cards purchased by the guest. The guest can also check the balance of an existing gift card and resend a copy of the gift card to herself or to a new recipient.
Payment Details: Click this section to access the guest's payment details and card information. The guest can save, view, edit, and remove the card information. The card details saved on the Zenoti Web are also visible here.
Note: Guests cannot delete the card information stored on the Zenoti Web from here.
- Sign Out: Click this button to sign out of the Webstore.