Before You Begin
- An administrator should have set up the feedback experience for your organization.
- An administrator should have set up links to social media sites where guests may want to share their feedback (from the center level).
- Guests should have completed a service.
Guests can leave feedback using any one of the following channels:
- Appointment Book: The front desk can capture guest feedback directly from the Appointment Book from the context menu of the appointment block. See the steps in the next section.
- Web link via Email/Text Message: Guests receive a Thank You mail/text message after they complete their service. This mail/text message has a web link to enter feedback.
- Webstore: To leave feedback via the Webstore, guests must log in to the Webstore and click the feedback icon for an appointment (from Profile > Appointments > Past Appointments).
Note: Guests can click the same icon to view feedback that they may have left earlier for a past appointment.
- Zenoti Mobile: After a guest completes a service, providers can either hand over their device to the guest to enter their feedback or the provider can enter feedback on behalf of the guest.
To enter feedback from the Appointment Book
- Locate the appointment for which you want to enter the guest’s feedback.
- Click the appointment block and select Enter Guest Feedback from the context menu.
- Rate the guest’s experience on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 5 being the best).
- Click the aspects the guest liked or didn’t like.
- Enter the guest’s comments, if any.
- Click Submit.
To enter feedback using web link via email/text message
As a guest, after you complete your appointment, you will get a Thank You mail/ text message inviting you to click a link to share feedback.
You can click the link to view the feedback page where you can review your experience, mark out aspects you liked (or did not like), and enter comments if any.
You may also share your feedback on social media sites by clicking any one of the icons.