A day package is a combination of services that guests can book at a discounted price, thus encouraging higher average invoice prices. The services included in the day package are usually rendered on the same day.
- Catalog tab of the package should be enabled. Make sure to configure Show in Webstore and Mobile App, Display Price, Display Name, Display Order, and Allow Customer to Book this Package.
Learn more: Enable Catalog for the Day Packages.
- Appropriate centers should be assigned while creating the packages.
To enable the sale of day packages
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking.
- Click Webstore V2 template.
The Webstore V2 settings open.
- Scroll down to locate Day Packages.
5. You can configure the following in the Day Packages setting:
- Enable Day Packages Sale: Enable this toggle switch to allow the sale of Day Packages on your Webstore.
- Category Name for the Packages: Enter the name of the category in which the different day packages appear.
Example: If you give the name of the category as Packages, all the Day Packages will appear in the category named Packages.
- Display Order for the Packages Category: Enter a number for the packages category to appear.
Example: If you give the display order number as “0”, then Packages category will appear in the first position. If you give the display order number as 1, then the category will appear in the second position.
6. After you configure the Packages settings, you can select any of the following:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings. This will not publish the settings.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the configured settings.
- Preview: Select this option to preview all the configured settings.