Membership plans allow you to attract more guests by offering multiple services at member-specific prices and also offer credits, which you can redeem in exchange for various services. Memberships can be for fixed terms or they can be recurring. Your guests can use the Webstore to look at all the different memberships and buy a suitable one.
- Catalog tab of the memberships should be enabled and configured.
- Appropriate centers should be assigned while creating the memberships.
Note: You can assign a center to a membership by enabling Different Center for Memberships checkbox. Select an appropriate center in the Membership Center drop down in Webstore V1 settings.
- Memberships with a setup fee cannot be sold to your guests.
- The Start Date of the membership should be the current date and not a future date.
- Multiple memberships cannot be sold to your guests.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for the purchase of memberships.
To enable the sale of membership plans
- Make sure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organizations > Catalog > Simple Template > Go To Settings.
Catalog Settings page opens.
- Scroll down to locate Membership Sales section.
Configure the following in the Membership Sales section.
- Enable Membership Sales: Switch this toggle ON if you want to enable the sale of Membership plans on your Webstore. By default, this is disabled.
- Membership Icon Text: Type in the text that will appear below the Membership Icon on the main menu.
Memberships Sales Label: Membership sales label appears above a list of all the membership plans, on the Memberships page. This text will tell your guest to select a plan from the list. You need to enter the text that appears after Select A. Enter the text as per your business requirements.
Example 1: Type Membership Plan and the text appears as Select A Membership Plan.
Example 2: Type Membership Pack and the text appears as Select A Membership Pack.
Example 1 Image:
Example 2 Image:
Membership Booking Button Label: After the selection of a membership plan, the guest will see a summary of the charges, along with a button. This setting allows you to configure the text label for the button.
Example: Buy Now, Buy.
- Membership Thank You Page: Insert the HTML for the Thank You page that your guests will see after they buy the Membership plan.
Note: This page is different from the Thank You page that appears after your guests book the services.
4. After you configure the above settings, you may click any of the following:
- Save as Draft: Select this option to save all the settings. This will not publish the settings.
- Publish: Select this option to publish all the configured settings.
- Preview: Select this option to preview all the configured settings.