After selling a membership, the membership form must be filled and submitted by the guest at the front desk. Depending on the format (online or offline) of the membership form you created, you can capture the guest’s details and signature. To learn how to configure these forms, read: Membership Forms: An Overview
- Offline form: You need to print the offline form and have the guest fill and sign the form.
- Online form: You can capture the guest’s details and signature, and submit the membership form using the web and Zenoti Mobile.
To submit an offline membership form
- Open the Guest Profile page.
- Go to the Memberships tab.
- Click the invoice under the Invoice Number against the membership sold.
The Sales Invoice appears.
4. Click the printer icon next to the membership you sold.
Note: The printer icon also appears in the pop-up window of the closed
invoice after the sale of a membership.
Zenoti prints the form. You can use the form to capture the guest’s signature.
To submit an online membership form
You must enable the setting at the center level to be able to access and submit the online form using the web and Zenoti Mobile.
Settings to Enable the Online Digital Form Submission
At the center level, ensure that the Enable digital submission of forms for memberships setting is enabled (Admin > Centers > Manage centers > Center > Settings tab > Membership section) for the form to be accessible using Zenoti Mobile and web.
Using the web
1. Open the Guest's Profile page.
The Guest Details page appears.
2. Go to the Memberships tab.
The tab displays a list of all the memberships purchased by the guest.
3. Click View under Form, against a membership.
The Membership Forms window appears. You can see the form associated with
the membership, its type, status of form submission, date of form submission, and
action to be performed for the form.
4. Click View.
The form appears.
5. Enter the required details in the fields.
6. Capture the guest’s signature in the text box under Signature.
7. Click Submit. The form is submitted.
Note: Once the form is submitted, you cannot make any edits.
Using Zenoti Mobile
To submit an online membership form using Mobile
1. Log in using your Zenoti Mobile account.
The Appointment screen appears.
2. Tap Customer to search and select a guest.
The Guest Details screen appears.
3. Navigate to the Summary tab.
The Packages and Memberships of a guest appears.
4. Tap Details against a membership listed under the Memberships.
The membership page appears and displays the Details tab and the Redemption
5. Tap View in the Membership Agreement Forms section in the Details tab.
The Membership Forms page appears and displays all of the membership forms
for a guest.
6. Tap Open against one the following status for a membership form:
- Signed: This indicates, the form is completed. You can open and view the details
of the form.
- Unsigned: The form is incomplete.
Do the following steps to complete the form:
1. Tap Open. The Membership form appears.
2. Enter the required details.
3. Capture the guest’s signature in the text box under Signature.
4. Tap Submit.
Zenoti saves the details and signature of the guest.
Previous step: Associate Custom Forms with Memberships