Your organization may need your guests to enter details and sign certain membership forms such as the Membership Agreement form, when you sell a membership. Zenoti allows you to create membership forms and have them signed by guests.
This article helps you learn how to:
- Create Custom Memberships Form
- Associate the custom form with a Membership
- Ensure your guest fills and submits the Membership form:
a. Offline Membership form using web
b. Online Membership form using web and Zenoti Mobile
Create Custom Memberships Form
In order to create a custom membership form, you should have an HTML form already built. Refer to the article, Build an HTML Form to learn more.
To create a custom membership form
1. At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Custom Fields > Custom Forms.
The Custom Forms page appears.
2. Click Add.
The Create Custom Form page appears.
3. Complete the following fields in the General tab to create the custom form:
- Name: Enter a name for the form. Example: Membership-Agreement online.
- Code: Enter a code for the form. Example: mpos1.
- Description: Enter a description.
- Assigned To: To associate the custom form to a membership, select the Memberships option.
- Select one of the options:
- Offline: If you select Offline, the form is available only in the print format
from the web.
- Online (default): When Online is selected, you can use it to capture the
guest’s details and signature using Zenoti Mobile and web.
- Select one of the form types as per your requirement:
- Sign-up: Select Sign-up if the form is meant for signing up a guest for a new
- Cancel: Select Cancel if the form is meant for cancelling the membership for a
- Freeze: Select Freeze if the form is meant for freezing the membership for a
- Others: Select Others if the form is meant for membership activities apart from
sign-up, cancel, or freeze.
- Active: This option is selected by default and it means that the form is active and available for all centers.
4. Click Next.
A text box appears.
5. Enter your HTML code in the text box.
6. Click Save.
Zenoti saves the membership form and enables the Memberships tab.
When you create a new custom form, the Memberships tab is empty as there are no memberships associated yet.
When you associate the form with a membership (Marketing > Memberships > Memberships > Forms), the Membership tab shows the list of all the memberships associated with the form.
Next Step: Associate custom form with a membership.