While configuring an add-on, the Catalog tab allows you to show the add-on on the Webstore and Mobile App.
To configure the catalog for your add-ons:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Resources > Services.
Manage Services page opens.
- Click Add.
Create New Service page opens.
- Enter General Details and click Next.
Note: You must select This Service is an Add-on checkbox to create an add-on.
The Pricing section opens.
- Enter Pricing Information and click Next.
The Products section opens.
- Select Products and click Next.
The Resources section opens.
- Select Resources and click Next.
The Custom section opens.
- Select Custom Fields and click Next.
The Catalog section opens.
- Complete the fields in the Catalog section as follows:
- Show in the Webstore and mobile app: Select this check-box to show this add-on in the Webstore and in the mobile app.
- Display Name: Enter a display name for this add-on in the catalog. The add-on appears with this name online.
- Display Price: Enter a price for this add-on in the catalog.
- Display Order: Enter a display order for this add-on in the catalog.
Example: Suppose a service has three add-ons. You can specify the display order for these add-ons as 1,2,3 to specify the order in which these add-ons appear.
- Allow customer to book this service: Select this check-box to allow the guests to book an appointment for this service. If you do not select this check-box, the service just appears in the catalog - guests cannot book the service in such a case.
- Display in a Mandatory Selection Prompt: Enable this setting to display a prompt to your guest that says - “Do you require <Add-On> for your <Service>?”, when your guest books a service with an important add-on.
Example: You may have a Manicure service that has add-ons such as Performance Polish and Gel Removal. You can highlight an add-on that you think is important for the main service, using this setting.