In the Appointment Confirmation notification template of Zenoti, you can insert link to the guest intake form (using the [GuestDataLink] macro), so that guests can follow the link and fill details that are relevant for the appointment booked.
Along with the guest data link, you can add a text such as ‘Please fill up the guest intake form’, to the Appointment Confirmation notification. Depending on the scenario that suits your organization better, you can add the text in two ways:
- If all the centers in your organization have opted to collect guest data: configure the Appointment Confirmation notification directly with a text, using the HTML tags.
- If there are centers that do not want to collect guest data yet: Use the optional fields of organization and center, to customize the Appointment Confirmation notification as per need.
Configure Appointment Confirmation Email Template directly
When all your centers want to collect guest data and prefer to send the intake form by Appointment confirmation email directly.
Follow the steps below to add the guest custom form:
- At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization page appears.
- Go to Email/Texts tab > Appointment templates > Appointment Confirmation.
- Click Edit against the Appointment Confirmation template.
- In the HTML field, at an appropriate place in the body text, insert the following tag:
<p>Please fill up the guest intake form by clicking <a href = "[GuestDataLink]">here</a></p>
When you add this HTML code into the notification template, the word ‘here’ in the text will be linked to the guest intake form.
Note: The text can be anything such as ‘Share your details’ and not necessarily
be the same text we showed in the image. Ensure that the text is correctly
written between the HTML tags.
When all Centers do not use Intake form: Use Optional Fields of Organization and Centers
In case where not all centers use intake form, use Optional fields of the organization and respective centers, to add guest intake form in the Appointment Confirmation notification template.
Optional fields are configured differently for the following two scenarios: