Zenoti allows you to set up passcode for your employees which is used to authorize transactions in the POS (Point of Sale) and also to start the services for a guest in the Queue. Enabling Passcode for your employees is a two-step process.
Step 1. Enable the Passcode at the Organizational level
To enable the passcode at the organizational level
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Invoice & Receipts.
- Locate and select the checkbox Enforce Employee Passcode in POS.
- Click Save.
The Passcode is enabled and a new field Passcode appears below the Email Id in the employee profile for all your employees.
Step 2. Configure the Passcode in the Employee Profile
To configure the passcode in the employee profile
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Navigate to Employee > Employees > Manage Employees > <Employee Name> > General.
The General Settings for the employee opens.
- Locate Passcode field, below the Email id field.
- Enter the desired passcode between 4 to 8 characters. The passcode can be alphanumeric or numeric and should be unique for every employee across your organization.
- Click Save.
The Passcode for the employee is saved and they can use this passcode to start the services for your guests in the Queue and also authorize transactions in the POS (Point of Sale).