In this article, you will learn about the system and Zenoti Web configurations that you must set up before using the Queue.
For a better experience when using the Queue view, Zenoti recommends you make the following adjustments to your system's display settings (System Settings > Display).
- Under Scale and Layout, do the following:
a. From the Change the size of text, apps, and other items drop-down list select
b. From the Display resolution drop-down list, select 1366 x 768 (Recommended) if you're using a laptop or 1920 x 1080 if you're using a desktop.
c. From the Display Orientation drop-down list, select Landscape.
- Under Multiple displays, do the following:
a. From the Multiple displays drop-down list, select Extend these displays.
Required Zenoti Web Configurations
To use the Queue, you must set up the following configurations at the organization level and at the center level.
Ensure you set the following at the organization level:
Appointment Time Slots: Ensure that you set the appointment time slots in the Webstore V1 settings. The booking intervals and the time slots for your guests to book the services are based on the Appointment Time Slots setting in the Webstore V1 Settings.
To set the appointment time slots
1. Ensure that you are at the organization level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Organizations > Catalog > Classic Template > Go To Settings.
The Classic Template Settings opens.
3. Expand Online Booking settings.
4. Locate Appointment Time Slots setting.
5. Select the Appointment Time Slot from the drop-down.
The selected time slots will be honored in the Queue.
Example: If you specify the Appointment Time Slot to be 10 minutes, then your guest can book an appointment with an interval of 10 minutes such as 11:00 AM, 11:10 AM, 11:20 AM. Similarly, if you specify the interval as 15 minutes, then the appointment time slots will be for every 15 minutes such as 11:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:30 AM.
Ensure you set the following at the center level:
- Role Permissions: If you are a business which requires your stylists to perform multiple roles such as front desk, stylist, manager, then you must enable the appropriate role permissions.
Learn more: Configure role permissions for employees.
Based on your business, you may also be required to use the Kiosk in order to allow your guests to book new services or check in to existing appointments.
Learn more: Kiosk: Overview.