To the guests who took services at your center, you can send out a Thank you mail and also take an opportunity to collect feedback from the guests about their experience.
In the Thank You notification template of Zenoti, you can insert a link to the feedback form (using the [FeedbackLink] macro), so that guests can follow the link and give their feedback.
Along with the feedback link, you can add a feedback text such as ‘Please provide feedback’ to the Thank You notification. You can add the text in two ways, depending on the scenario that suits your organization better:
- If all the centers in your organization have opted to collect feedback from guests -- configure the Thank You notification directly with a feedback text, using the HTML tags.
- If there are centers that do not want to collect feedback yet -- Use the optional fields of organization and center, to customize the Thank You notification as per need.
When All Centers collect Feedback: Configure Thank You notification directly
Use this option only when all the centers in your organization have opted to collect feedback.
Follow the steps below to add the feedback:
- At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization page appears.
- Go to Email/Texts tab > Appointment templates > Thank You.
- Click Edit against the Thank You template.
- In the HTML field, at appropriate place in the body text, insert the following tag:<p>Please provide your feedback <a href = "[FeedbackLink]">here</a>/p>
Note: The feedback text can be anything such as ‘Share your experience with us’ and not necessarily be ‘Please provide your feedback’. However, ensure that the text is correctly written between the HTML tags.
When all Centers do not Collect Feedback: Use Optional Fields of Organization and Centers
In the case where not all centers collect feedback, use Optional fields of the organization and respective centers, to configure feedback in the Thank You notification template.
Optional fields are configured differently for the following two scenarios: