When you send a Thank You notification to your guests, you can take the opportunity to collect feedback from them.
To do this, you can use the Thank You notification template. You must insert a link to the feedback form (using the [FeedbackLink] macro) - guests can follow the link and give their feedback.
Along with the feedback link, you can add feedback text such as ‘Rate your experience' to the Thank You notification. You can add the text in two ways, depending on the scenario that suits your organization better:
- If all the centers in your organization have opted to collect feedback from guests -- configure the Thank You notification directly with a feedback text, using HTML tags.
- If there are centers that do not collect feedback yet -- Use the optional fields of organization and center, to customize the Thank You notification.
Scenario 1: When All Centers Collect Feedback: Configure Thank You Notification Directly
Note: Use this option only when all the centers in your organization collect feedback.
Follow these steps to add the feedback link:
- At the organization level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization page appears.
- Go to Email/Texts tab > Appointment templates > Thank You.
- Click Edit against the Thank You template.
- In the HTML field, insert the following tag at the appropriate place:
<p>Rate your experience <a href = "[FeedbackLink]">here</a></p>
Note: The feedback text can be anything such as ‘Share your experience with us’. However, ensure that the text is correctly written between the HTML tags.
Scenario 2: When only Few Centers Collect Feedback: Use Optional Fields of Organization and Centers
When only few centers in your organization collect feedback, use Optional fields of the organization and the respective centers, to configure feedback in the Thank You notification template.
Optional fields are configured differently for the following two scenarios: