Important: You can sell gift cards on the webstore only if you have Worldpay or Stripe Connect payment processors configured for your center.
Your guest can view the gift card balance from the Account and from the Gift Card page.
Know how your guest can view the gift card balance from their webstore account
- Guest logs in to the webstore with their Username and Password.
- Guest clicks their account name available on the top right corner of the page.Guest’s account details appear.
- Guest click the Gift Cards.
The Gift Cards Purchase History appears.
Know how your guest can view the gift card balance from the Gift Cards page
- Guest opens the webstore site and clicks the Gift Cards available on the top right corner of the page.
- Guest clicks Check a Card Balance.
The Balance Check pop-up appears.
3. In the Gift Card Number field, the guest enters their gift card number for which
they want to view the balance.
4. In the Recipient Email field, the guest enters the recipient's email address.
5. Guest clicks Check Balance.
The available balance information appears.
Note: If you have received a bonus gift card on purchase of a gift card, you can check the balance of the bonus gift card too. Enter the bonus gift card number in the Gift Card Number field to view the balance remaining on the bonus gift card.