Important: You can sell gift cards on the webstore only if you have Worldpay or Stripe Connect payment processors configured for your center.
This article helps you in setting up the gift cards for your webstore.
To set up the gift cards for your webstore
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Catalog > General.
- Select Simple Template.
4. Click Go To Settings.
The Gift Cards settings appear.
You will find the following settings under the Gift Card section.
- Enable Gift Cards: This setting allows your guests to purchase gift cards on your Webstore. If this is disabled, your guests won’t see the Gift Cards option on the home page of your Webstore.
Note: Your guests can purchase gift cards, only if you have integrated with Stripe, Moneris or WorldPay payment processors.
- Enable Gift Card Amounts: This setting will enable the sale of Amount Gift Cards on your Webstore.
Note: You can add a custom description for the Amount Gift Cards. You can describe the services included in the gift card and mention other offer information. This will help your guests in selecting the best gift card as per their requirements.
Learn how to add a description to Amount Gift Cards.
- Enable Gift Card Services: This setting will enable the sale Service Gift Cards on your Webstore.
- Enable Gift Card Packages: This setting will enable the sale of Package Gift Cards on your Webstore.
- Bonus Gift Card Banner: Enable a default bonus gift card banner image to appear on the Webstore Gift Cards page. Paste the URL of the image in the field.
- Bonus Gift Card Details: Redirect your guests to bonus gift card details page if they want to read more details about your bonus gift cards. Enter the URL of the details page.
- Gift Card Default Preview Image: Enable your guests to view a default preview image, when they open the Gift Card page of your Webstore. In order to show the preview, you need to upload an image to the Image Gallery and copy the URL generated.
To upload an image to Image Gallery
1. Ensure that you are the Organizational level.
2. Navigate to Admin > Setup > Image Gallery.
The Image Gallery opens.
3. Click Add.
The Upload File pop-up will open.
4. Click Select.
A new window to select a file opens.
5. Select an Image file and click Open.
The Image is uploaded and a URL is generated.
6. Copy the generated image URL.
7. Paste the URL in the Giftcard Default Preview Image field of Webstore settings.
Based on your requirement, click one of the following :
- Save As Draft : The settings are saved, but are not published.
- Publish : The settings are saved and the changes are published.
- Preview : Check a preview of all the settings in the Webstore
After setting up the gift cards, you can create occasions and amount gift card templates for the gift cards.