Guest traffic or footfall indicates the health of your business as the more guests your business is able to attact the more your sales and revenue. This dashboard focuses on items sold to guests and the categories the items belong to such as services, products, packages, and memberships.
Important: You can select the primary metric as Guests or Visits from the filter called Traffic Metric.
The Traffic by Item analysis dashboard has the following filters:
- Time Period: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods.
- Traffic Metric: Use this filter to select your primary metric as either Guest or Visits.
a) Guests: This is a unique count of guests - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month it would count the guest only once.
b) Visits: This is a unique count of visits - that is, if a guest came 2 times in a month and generated 4 invoices Zenoti Analytics would count the guest 2 times.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Item Type Code: : Use this option to filter based on the item type such as a service or a product.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
Period over Period
Depending on the Traffic Metric filter you choose (Guests or Visits). this chart shows the number of visits or the number of guests who visited your business and booked for each service category month on month. The timeline follows a month-year format. (Currently, this dashboard shows details for Services only.)
Traffic by Item Type
The visualization shows how many guests came in for what purpose or item type within the date range you specify. For example, how many guests came in and purchased a day package, a gift card, a product, or a membership, how many guests booked a service, or how many guests asked for a refund of a service, package, or membership refund.
Traffic by Category and Center
The report shows item categories based by the item level you select using filters. For example, if you select the Item Type as Product then the visual shows only product categories and if you select the Item Type as Services, this visual shows only service categories by center.