Customer retention is the ability of a company to retain its customers over a period of time. As a business owner, you can use this dashboard to understand the service volumes of retained guests vs non retained guests also split by gender.
The Service Volume dashboard has the following filters:
Time Period: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods.
- Retention (in Days): Use this option to specify the Retention period in days such as 30, 60, 90 days.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Guest Gender: Use this option to filter all the charts by Male, Female, or Not Applicable or All guests respectively.
- Guest Type: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Is Member: Use this filter to specify whether you want to see data only about guests who are members.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on name of the service - for example hair color.
Guest Retention by Average Service Volume
This line graph shows the average service volume for guests who are retained for the month, quarter, or for 6 months vs guests who are not retained in the time period you specify (using the Start and End date filters). You can hover your mouse over the line chart for further details.
Guest Retention by Service Volume and Gender
You can refer to this dashboard to get insights into total customers retained vs not retained bifurcated by gender. You can see high service volume and low service volume numbers for each category (retained vs not retained guests). You can also compare the numbers to see whether they on average take more services than the average of the business as a whole.
Average Service Volume per Visit
This line graph shows the average spend per customer month on month - you can hover your mouse over the line chart for further details. If the period you select (Start and End time in filters) is more than a year, then the data for each year appears in different colors.