The Appointment Analysis Booking Time dashboard gives insights into the preferred booking slots (preferred time of the day) of guests for each day of the week - these details are further categorized by gender.
You can see how exactly guests are booking these appointments - from the Web POS (indicating these are walk-in guests) or online (using mobile apps and the Webstore - indicating these guests are digital friendly).
The Booking Time dashboard has the following filters:
Time Period: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods.
- Zone Name: Use this option to filter all the charts based on the Zone you select.
- Centre Name: Use this option to filter all the charts by the Center you select.
- Service Business Unit: Use this option to filter based on service business unit such as hair services, facial services, skin services, and massages.
- Service Parent Category: Use this option to filter based on service parent.
- Service Category: Use this option to filter based on service category. For example, if you choose hair services as the business unit earlier, you can further filter down to services such as hair spa, hair treatments, and hair replacements.
- Service Name: Use this option to filter based on a particular service such as hair cut.
- Guest Status: Use this filter to specify the Guest Type such as Existing Guest, New Guest, or All.
- Invoice Source: Use this filter to specify the source of the invoice such as Appointment Book, Mobile, and Webstore.
- Is Rebook Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is rebooked or not. Select True or False, as required.
- Is Add On Service: Use this option to filter based on whether the service is an add on or not. Select True or False, as required.
By Weekday by Booking Hour (Gender)
This area chart shows how a day of the week looks like in terms of when a customer books a service for the time specified. You can see details of the booking hour organized by male vs female guests. Hover on the chart for more details.
Total Appointments by Booking Time
This bar chart shows the number of appointments booked over a specified period of time and the preferred booking slots for their services. This chart gives an indication of when customers like to book their services.
Total Appointments by Booking Time (by Source)
This bar graph shows the number of appointments booked over a date range by the source of the booking such as from the Web POS (MMS - indicating these guests are walk-in customers), by import (if you have moved to Zenoti recently, this means you would have imported some of the existing appointments from your previous software into Zenoti), online (indicating whether the appointments were booked using Zenoti’s mobile apps or from the Webstore).
As business owners, you can look at this graph to understand if your guests are digital friendly or if they are more of walk-in customers. You may then think of promoting the use of digital mediums to book appointments and offer some incentives to guests who make bookings from the digital mediums.