Campaigns allow you to offer discounts, cashback, or loyalty points on invoices to guests and can also be used to send personalized marketing offers to guests directly in the form of SMS or Emails.
You can judge the effectiveness of the campaigns you run using this dashboard.
The Campaign Effectiveness dashboard has the following filters:
Time Period: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods.
The Campaign Effectiveness dashboard offers insights into campaigns you have run in the selected time period. Seeing the numbers on the dashboard you can make decisions around which campaigns you can relaunch - these are campaigns that have helped you get more guest inflows. For campaigns that did not fetch you the desired results, you can analyse reasons behind it and then think about ways to either make them more effective, or to launch newer campaigns to attract business.
The dashboard gives you a complete picture of how your campaigns have fared based on various criteria. The following section describes the Columns you see in the dashboard.
- Campaign Name: The name of the campaign that your business ran.
- Total Customers: The number of guests who took the discount or offer in the campaign (out of the total number of guests who were sent the campaign).
- Did Customers Come Back: The number of guests who came back for another appointment after they took a discount or an offer in a campaign.
- Conversion Rate: Shows the conversion rate (in percentage). Conversion rate = (Did customers come back)/(Total Customers)
- Discount Applied: Shows the total value (say, $ value) of discount given.
- Discount per Customer: Shows the discount that your business gave to each guest during the selected time period. Discount per customer = (Total $ value of discount given)/(Total Customers)
- Visits Post Taking Campaigns: This number indicates the number of times guests have visited your business after the first time they made use of a campaign discount or offer.
- Spend Post Taking Campaigns: This number indicates how much guests have spent (that is, the Sale price) after the first time they made use of a campaign discount or offer.