The Webstore provides a convenient interface from where your guests can book appointments online. The guests can check different services, specify a provider of their preference, and select an add-on.
In this article, you will see the steps taken by your guests to book an appointment on the Webstore.
To book an appointment on the Webstore
The following actions are taken by your guest.:
- Navigate to the Webstore either from your website or by the URL. For example, the Webstore URL can be www.<orgname>.zenoti.com/webstoreNew.
- Log in to the Webstore using the username and password.
Note: It is necessary for the guest to log in to the Webstore to book an appointment and also to check the membership benefits. The Webstore home page reloads after you sign in.
- Click Change Location to select the center of your choice.
4. Select a service.
You can take any of the following actions to select a service:
- Search for the service from the search bar.
- Select a category from the Category drop-down list and view all the services
for the selected category.
- Select any of the services listed on the home page.
5. Select a provider.
After you select a service, you can optionally specify your provider
preference. You can choose any of the following:
- Any Provider
- Any Male Provider
- Any Female Provider
- Specific Provider
The Select Date and Time (calendar) appears.
6. Select an available date and then select the time for which you want to book
7. Click Book Reservation or Book Now.
Note: You can configure the text label for this button. Navigate to
Organization level > Admin > Organization > Organizations > Online Booking
> Webstore V2 template > Labels section.
The confirm booking page appears.
8. You can review the booking dates and price and click Confirm Booking.
Note: You can also add a note to the providers to inform them about
your preferences regarding certain products or services. For example, you
can specify a type of hair shampoo to be used or specify hot water or cold
water to be used during the hair wash.
The booking confirmation page appears.
9. You can take the following actions:
- Home: Navigate to the home page of the Webstore.
- Book Again: Navigate to the Services page to book another service.
Note: When you already have an existing appointment and if you book another appointment on the same day, the Webstore will display a prompt informing you that you already have an existing appointment and if you want to proceed further.
- Add to Google Calendar: Add the booked appointment to your personal Google calendar. Learn how you can add the appointment to your Google calendar.