You can configure Vantivas the payment processor for your entire organization or for specific centers.
If you configure Vantiv as the payment processor at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure Vantiv as the payment processor in Zenoti
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processing.
Depending on the country you are in, one or more payment processors appear.
4. Select Use center settings.
Note: If you want to configure Vantiv at the organization level, you must
navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment > Integrated
Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with the next
5. Locate Element PS (former name of Vantiv) payment processor and
The Element PS configuration screen opens.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Device Type: Select Cloud.
- Account Id: Contact Vantiv.
- Acceptor Id: Contact Vantiv.
- Terminal Id: Enter 1 as the Terminal ID.
- Account Token: Contact Vantiv.
- Enable auto updation of saved cards: Select this option if you want Vantiv to automatically update your guest's saved card if it has expired or deactivated, with the new active card associated with the guest.
- Enable AVS: Enables Address Verification Service (AVS) to prevent fraudulent transactions. When AVS is enabled, the guest will be required to enter the street address and ZIP code during the credit card transaction. AVS then compares the submitted street address and ZIP code with the values on file at the cardholder’s bank and the transaction goes through only if the details match.
Saving Cards: Based on your requirement, select the following:
- Web and Mobile POS: Select this checkbox to allow saving cards on desktop and Mobile POS.
- Webstore and CMA: Select this checkbox to allow saving cards on Webstore and Customer Mobile Application (CMA).
- DD/ACH: Select this checkbox to allow saving cards when using DD or ACH.
- Click Test.
Your credentials are validated and Account details validated successfully message appears.
- Click Save.
The Terminal Settings section appears.
11. Click Add Terminal.
The Add Terminal window opens.
12. From the Device Mode drop-down, select Ingenico iCMP.
The options related to Ingenico iCMP appear.
13. Complete the following fields:
Terminal Name: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal.
Example: Ingenico iCMP
Lane Id: Enter any two digit number as the Lane Id.
14. Click Add and Save.
The terminal is added and the configuration window closes.
7. Click Proceed.
Select Transaction Types window opens.
Based on your requirement, select the transactions that Vantiv must process.
8. Click Save and Finish.
You have successfully Vantiv as the payment processor.