The second step while connecting a Verifone e355 card reader via USB is to download and install the Verifone Windows Unified Driver.
In this article, you will find the link to download the Verifone Windows Unified Driver and installation instructions.
Download Verifone Windows Unified Driver
- To download the Verifone Windows Unified Driver, click here.
Install the Verifone Windows Unified Driver
After you download the device driver, do the following:
1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
2. Open the extracted zip file, and depending on your operating system (32 or 64-bit),
access the appropriate 32 or 64-bit folder.
3. Locate and execute (by double clicking) VerifoneUnifiedDriverInstaller64.msi.
The Installation wizard opens.
4. Click Next.
The Selecting the serial port name and number screen opens.
4. Do the following:
- Port Number base: Make a note of the value in this field. You will need to update this value in the port number field of the config file.
- Single device system: Ensure that this checkbox is selected.
- Click Next.
The Ready to Install the Program window opens.
5. Click Install.
The installation begins.
6. Click Finish after the installation completes.
You have successfully completed the step 2 of connecting your Verifone e355 card reader via USB