zip is a simple, secure, interest-free payment solution. You can Integrate zip with Zenoti and add zip as a custom payment to allow your guests to make purchases without the need for a credit card. Using zip, guests have the option to pay later.
Important: zip payments are supported only in Australia.
How the Zenoti - zip Integration Works
- Guest logs in to the zip account using zip app.
- Guest looks up the store code and provides it to the front desk.
- The front desk, selects the zip custom payment agent and enters the code provided by the guest in the Collect Payment screen.
- Guest sees the Payment Confirmation screen on the zip app and confirms the transaction.
Before You Begin
You must register as a merchant with zip. After your account is created, zip provides the following information:
- Location ID
- Merchant In-store API Key
With Zenoti zip integration, you can:
- Accept In-Store payments
- Process Refunds (partial and full)
Note: Please use Zenoti to process zip refunds. Do not issue any refunds directly from your zip dashboard.
- View Transaction Reports
With Zenoti zip integration, you cannot:
- Schedule payments: You cannot use zip to process scheduled payments. For example, you cannot use zip to process a recurring membership charge or a scheduled package charge.
- Manage charge-backs through Zenoti: Charge-backs are handled directly between the merchant and zip.
To integrate Zenoti with zip, you must do the following:
After you integrate Zenoti with zip, you can: