To Sell a Product Directly from POS:
1. Click the POS icon on the top right corner of the Appointment Book.
2. In the Point of Sale screen, enter either the mobile number, first name, or last name of the guest, and select a matching record from the list of suggestions.
2a. If the guest record doesn't exist in system, enter the following required guest details to create a new guest record:
- Mobile number
- First name
- Last name
Note: The First name and Last name fields are always mandatory. Depending on your business, your Admin can make Gender, Email, and Referral source fields mandatory from the Organization Settings (Organization level > Admin > ORGANIZATIONS > Organization> Settings tab > Guests toggle).
3. Go to Product tab in the POS screen.
- Product: Start typing the product name, and from the suggestions, select the product that the guest wants to buy.
Quantity: Type the number of units of sale.
Zenoti auto fills the price and tax for one unit of the product.
- Sale By: Select the name of the employee who sold the product.
- Click Add Product.
Zenoti adds the product to the invoice.
4. (Optional) If the guest has a cash back or a custom coupon which is redeemable for the product, in the top left hand pane, enter the coupon number in the Coupon # field and click the arrow button next to it to give the appropriate discount.
5. (Optional) If there is any active marketing campaign going on for the product, click Campaign list and click the campaign.
6. (Optional) In the Comments box, type helpful notes.
7. Enter any other products or services and proceed to take the payment as you do with other regular appointments.