Worldpay, formerly known as Vantiv is a payment processor that you can integrate with Zenoti and use chip and pin devices to process card payments in-store and from your Webstore. See supported devices.
Worldpay uses triPOS® software for implementing encrypted EMV payments for your point of sale.
Note: Zenoti recommends that you use Vantiv triPOS Cloud as the payment processor instead of Vantiv triPOS Direct, as it allows you to set up a customer-facing, payment kiosk with enhanced security, easier setup, and maintenance.
To set up Vantiv EMV:
- Download triPOS Software and Device Drivers
- Install Device Drivers
- Install triPOS Software
- Configure the triPOS Software
- Create a Self-Signed Certificate on Windows 10 and Bind to the Listening Port
- Create a Self-Signed Certificate on Windows 7
- Configure Wordpay as the payment processor in Zenoti
- Processing Payments using EMV Debit or Credit Cards