After you integrate Zenoti with Vantiv triPOS cloud or triPOS direct, you can collect card payment from the desktop POS.
Note: If you want to collect payments in mirror mode, read the read the Set Up Mirror Mode and Process Payments in Mirror Mode articles.
To process card payments:
1. Launch the POS window for the appointment for which you want to
2. On the right hand side of the POS, under the Collect Payment section,
Note: If you have more than one terminal, an option to change the terminal
If you want to change the terminal, click Change, and then select a terminal
from the list that appears.
3. Enter the amount and click Add Payment.
A prompt asking you to select a card on file or use a new card appears.
Note: You must be aware of the following:
- The saved card appears only if the guest has a stored card.
- If you select the saved card and click Pay, the transaction completes and the details are updated in Zenoti.
- If the guest does not have a saved card, only the Use a new card option appears.
4. If the guest does not have a stored card or prefers not to use it, select
Use a new card and click Pay.
A transaction processing window opens.
5. Swipe, dip, or tap the card on the payment terminal to
complete the transaction.
The payment is complete and the transaction details are updated in Zenoti.