If the Zenoti web application is responding slowly or not loading then try one or combinations of the following troubleshoot options:
Verify the Status of Zenoti on the Zenoti Status Portal
- Open the Zenoti status portal.
- Verify if there is any downtime in your region.
- If 'Yes' then, be rest assured that Zenoti is working on it already and will restore your connection as soon as possible.
Check the Speed of Your Internet Connection using speedtest.net
Check if you have a stable internet connection. If you have a stable connection, verify the speed of internet connectivity.
- Run a test on http://www.speedtest.net/ and confirm the upload and download speed.
- Minimum: 5 Mbps internet speed and 6 GB RAM
- Recommended: 10 Mbps internet speed and 12 GB RAM.
- For best performance, we recommend minimum 16GB RAM for centers that manage 200+ appointments a day.
Clear Browsing History and Data
Clear your browsing history, cookies, and cache to get rid of any 'extra load' that might be slowing down your browser's response and speed time.
- Open a Chrome browser.
- Click Ctrl+Shift+Delete on your keyboard to open the Clear Browsing Data page.
- Select the Time Range as 'All the Time'.
Browsing History, Cache and Cookies checkboxes remain selected by default.
- Click Clear Data.
- The browsing history, cache and cookies are deleted.
Note: Refer to Google's support article to delete history and to delete cookies for detailed steps.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Follow the link to learn how to delete browsing history in Mozilla.
- Follow the link to learn how to clear cache in Mozilla.
Restart your Computer
'Restart' or 'Shut Down & Switching On' is a troubleshooting tip to improve your computer's speed and response time. It clears piled up cache and programs running in the background that are generated due to several actions you perform on your computer including opening and closing websites and desktop applications, installing and uninstalling programs, running the system updates, or leaving your computer in sleep mode for several days.
Open the Zenoti web application after restarting your computer.
Note: Consult your system administrator if your computer needs a Restart more often. It could mean your computer has a serious problem.