You have locked your financial data using one of the options - From (up to) or Before __ days (from the center level). Learn more about these options
You can perform the following actions during the financial lock period:
- Refund an invoice that falls within the lock period.
- Collect payment for an invoice that falls within the lock period. You can add payments to invoices that are open. That is, you can add payments to invoices where guest have either made no payments or have made partial payments.
- Delete a newly added payment from invoices that fall within the lock period.
Note: This works only if you have not closed the invoice and then open the invoice using the Take Payment screen.
- Rebook appointments from dates that fall within the lock period to dates that fall outside the lock period. You can rebook appointments (invoices) that are open or closed.
You cannot perform the following actions during the financial lock period:
- Reopen invoices.
- Edit and backdate invoices.
- Void invoices.
- Use redemption options on the invoice. Meaning, you cannot apply campaigns, discounts, package redemptions, membership (service) redemptions, or vouchers as these options do not appear on invoices during the lock period.
- Create new appointments.
- Modify an existing appointment.
- Move appointments from dates that fall outside the lock period to dates that fall within the lock period.
- Delete appointments.
You have locked financial data at both, the center and the organization levels.
If you lock financial data at both, the center and organization level, Zenoti applies the setting that is earlier.
Example: Consider this example.
- You have three centers A, B, and C.
- Your setting to lock financial data at the organization level is Before 4 days.
- At center A, your setting is Before 2 days,
In such cases, Zenoti applies Before 2 days for center A and Before 4 days for the rest of the centers in the organization (centers B and C).
Important: To disable the financial lock:
- Do one of the following:
- For the From option, clear the date you selected from the calendar.
- For the Before ___ days option, clear the number of days.
2. Click Save.
Zenoti unlocks your financial data. You can make changes to your financial data as you did previously.