You can configure your receipts to automatically include VAT registration number and address in the receipt while printing or emailing receipts from the Point of Sale (POS) window.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have entered your VAT registration number in Zenoti.
- If you want to include a breakdown of the tax components in the receipts, enable the show tax components setting.
To add VAT details in the receipt
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Click the Email/Texts tab > Scroll down to the Configuration section.
- Click Edit next to the Customer Email Receipt Header template.
- In the HTML edit window, do the following:
- Type "Tax Invoice": To print Tax Invoice on the receipt header, under your organization's logo, type in Tax Invoice in plain text.
- Add the VAT macro: In the Available Macros list (on the right of the page), locate the macro [VAT] and paste it into the HTML edit window.
The [VAT] macro prints the VAT registration number on the receipt.
- Enter the registered address: Type in the address associated with the VAT registration number at a place in the receipt where you want it to appear.
5. Click Save.
All subsequent receipts printed will include the VAT registration number and
Note: In case you need help configuring VAT, contact us at VatHelp@zenoti.com.
To comply with the Federal Tax Authority of the Middle East, you can use the specific receipt format for your region by turning on a setting from the center level (Admin > Organization > Center > Settings > Invoice & Receipt).
From Printer Formats, after you select VAT receipt - GCC, select the VAT receipt - Middle East checkbox.
As a result, you will be able to view the following details on a receipt:
Total before VAT, Total VAT, and Total (Inclusive of VAT).