A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email/text message. For example, the [OrgName] macro gets replaced with the organization name.
You can use macros to customize emails/text messages to include information such as organization name, guest name, and center details.
For memberships, Zenoti provides a number of macros that you can use to customize your notification templates.
List of macros available for Membership Renewal Thank You Notification:
- [ExpiryDate]: The expiry date of the renewed membership.
- [OrgName]: Name of the organization.
- [CenterName]: Name of the guest's base center.
- [FirstName]: First name of the guest.
- [LastName]: Last name of guest.
- [CenterPhone]: Primary phone number of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center settings).
- [CenterPhone2]: Secondary phone number provided for the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center settings).
- [CenterAddlData1]: The custom text entered in the Additional Text field in the Invoice and Receipt section of the center settings.
- [MembershipName]: The name of the membership before renewal.
- [InvoiceNo]: Invoice number of the auto renewed payment.
- [PurchasedOn]: The date on which the membership was renewed.
[DownloadLink]: Redirects to the Customer Mobile Application (CMA) thereby allowing the guest to download the CMA application.
For example - Depending on the guest's device, the link redirects to the App Store (iOS) or Playstore (Android) to download the Customer Mobile Application.
- [CenterE-mail]: Email address of the guest's base center.
- [MailUnsubscribeLink]: Link to unsubscribe from transactional emails. Once unsubscribed, no transaction related email will be sent (including appointment related emails).
- [RenewedMembershipName]: The name of the membership after renewal.