You can use the Membership Renewal Thank You Notification to send automated email and text notifications to primary members (of a membership) when their membership is auto renewed.
To configure Membership Renewal Thank You notification:
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Select Admin > Organization > Organizations.
- On the Manage Organization page, click the Email/Texts tab.
- Scroll down to the Memberships and Packages section.
- Click Edit next to Membership Renewal Thank you Notification.
6. On the Edit page, configure the following templates:
Membership Renewal Thank You Notification - Email
- Select Turn this automated email on checkbox to activate the email template.
- To send an email copy (Cc), click Add to include recipients by username, employee role, or email.
Note: For recipients added by role, all employees mapped to the role in the guest's base center receive the email notification.
- Edit the Subject field and use the available macros if required.
- Use the available macros to customize the content for plain text and HTML emails.
Tip: Click Full Screen in the editor to edit the text in full-screen mode. Depending on the recipient's browser, the email is delivered as plain text
(no formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images, links, and
Membership Renewal Thank You Notification - Text Messages (SMS)
- Select Turn this automated message on checkbox to activate the text message template.
- Click Add to include recipients by their username, employee role, or phone number
Note: For recipients added by role, all employees mapped to the role in the guest's base center receive the message.
- Use the available macros to customize text messages.
Important: Messages with more than 160 alphanumeric characters require two or more text (SMS) credits. Messages with one or more unicode characters (international/multilingual text characters) require one text credit for every 70 characters.
7. Click Save.
Troubleshooting: There may be times when a guest may fail to receive the intended email. Learn more