Zenoti's Analytics Express offering has a series of dashboards that you can use to guide your business decisions. You can use the available metrics and filters in each dashboard to get not just insights into your business but also to make a creative impact on it.
Important: Data in Analytics Express is synced every night. This means, if you check any of the dashboards in the middle of your business day, the data you see is accurate as of the previous day. This also means that if you want to see today’s data, you have to wait till the next morning.
You can use the top pane to take quick actions and customize Analytics Express to suit your needs. See screenshot for reference.
Take Quick Actions
You can use the top pane to take quick actions and customize Analytics Express to suit your needs.
- Create your own Views: You can easily customize the data you wish to see in the dashboards using the View option. You must provide a name for the new Views you create; you can even specify whether you want that view to be your default view. Click the View icon for this.
- Set up Alerts: You can set up alerts so that Zenoti Analytics sends you emails when a dashboard reaches a particular threshold limit. Click the Alerts icon for this.
- Subscribe to Automated Emails: You can send emails of dashboards and set up a schedule around when you want to receive these emails (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly). Click the Subscribe icon for this.
- Share Dashboards/Views: You can share information of these dashboards using the Share option. Click the Share icon for this.
- Download Data into Other Formats: You can download data into other formats such as text files, Crosstab (Excel), and PDF. Click the Download icon for this.
- Fullscreen: We recommend you view all the dashboards in full screen as all dashboards have a strong visual element. Click the Fullscreen icon for this.
Work Effectively with Filters
You will find a series of filters on the right pane of your dashboards - use these filters effectively based on your need. See screenshot for reference.
- Subscribe to reports using Time Period filter: The report loads based on the time period you specify. You can set the time period filter to any one of the following options:
Note: The default filter applied is YTD (Year to Date).
a) Today: If today is 14 April, Zenoti will show the report for 14th April.
b) Yesterday: If today is 14 April, and you select Yesterday, Zenoti will show the report for 13th April.
c) WTD (Week to date): If today is 10 April (Wednesday), and you select WTD, Zenoti will show the report from 8th April to 10th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
d) Previous week: If today is 16th April, and you select Previous Week, Zenoti will show the report from the previous Monday to the following Sunday. That is, week of 8th to 14th April. This is because, as per Zenoti's definition, the week begins with a Monday.
e) MTD (Month to date): If today is 14th April, and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th March to 14th April. On the next day, the report will be for 15th March to 15th April.
f) Previous month: If today is 14th April and you select Previous month in this filter, Zenoti will show the report from 1st March to 31 March.
g) QTD (Quarter to date): If today is 14th April and you select MTD, Zenoti will show the report from 1st Feb to 14th April.
h) YTD (Year to date): If today is 14th April 2019 and you select YTD, Zenoti will show the report from 14th April 2018 to 14th April 2019.
Note: YTD is the default value that loads in this filter.
i) Custom: If you select Custom, you must further specify a Custom Start Date and a Custom End Date to get reports for the specified custom date range.
Important: Use the custom start and end date filters only with the Custom option of the Time Period filter. Without the Custom option, the Custom Start Date and Custom End Date do not have any meaning. That is, though you can select custom start and end dates with say, WTD (Week to Date) or MTD (Month to Date) options, you will not notice any impact on the report. Only when you select the custom start and end dates with the Custom option, you will see reports based on custom time periods. Note that the default filter applied is YTD (Year to Date).
- Compare performance of centers and zones: Using the Center and Zone filter, you can compare and contrast the performance of your centers and zones, month on month.
- View data by gender, spend category, and item type: You can get a sense of various dimensions of your business by sorting your data based on gender, spend category (high spender, low spender),
- Assess the effectiveness of your campaigns and memberships: You can assess the effectiveness of your campaigns and memberships using the various dashboards.
- Switch between Month, Year, Quarter, Week, or Day view for your data: By default, Analytics Express shows data in the Month View for all line graphs. However, you can view data by Year, Quarter, Week, or Day too, assuming your date range (Start and End Date filters) extends to a year.
You can view data by Year, Quarter, Week, or Day using the plus (+) or minus (-) signs available on hover, on the bottom left corner of your line graphs.
Note: Some line graphs show data only by Month and Year. In such cases, you may not see the minus (-) sign.
This section covers the following dashboards: