After you install the Zenoti Mobile app and log in, the first screen you see is the list of appointments.
Based on the device you are using, you can navigate to the desired menu option as follows:
- Android: Click the Hamburger icon to view the menu options.
- iPhone: You can view the menu options at the bottom of the screen. Click Settings to view other menu options such as Check In, Check Out, Schedule, etc.
Menu options on Android and iPhone
Based on the device you are using (Android or iPhone), some of the menu options vary. The following is the list of menu options and their use:
- Appointments: Allows employees to view existing appointments, add a new appointment (supported only on Android and requires permissions), add a new service to an existing appointment, view guest details, add guest notes, add appointment notes, change appointment status, check-in guests, and start and end a service.
- Reports: Allows employees to view commissions, tips, sales, and performance reports.
- Check In and Check Out: Allows employees to self check-in.
Note: Check Out option is available only if the employee is already checked in.
- Center: If an employee is assigned to multiple centers, an employee can use this menu option to select the relevant center.
- Schedule: Allows an employee to view check-in, check out, and total hours worked on each day of a particular week.
Note: This option is available only on Android.
- Payroll: Allows the employee to view payroll details in a particular pay period.